🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen Issue

Options
Loki3101
Loki3101 Posts: 1 Newbie
I completed the 10 levels and then got to I think 22 stars then the game reset itself and I’m having to do then 10 levels again.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,750 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Loki3101, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Try clearing cookies / cache and rebooting your device, which could work with bringing back your progress.  But, please DO NOT reinstall the game unless you are told by the King team!

So, here are the steps to Reboot ---> Log out & Force close the App ---> Disconnect from WiFi ---> Clear Cookies / cache --->  Restart your device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes ---> Connect to WiFi & log into the game ---> Check if the progress is back.  (Sometimes, you might have to reboot your device couple of times)!  

If nothing works, please go to the main thread and comment there ---> "Update ON Jelly Queen's Disappearance"

This thread will be closed now as we want to keep all the complaints in the same thread!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?