🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I won all the jelly Queen levels but did not receive the character!

pelmira
pelmira Posts: 13 Level 2
After finishing all the 10 levels of the challenge, the game only gave me 400 stickers and I couldn't get her majesty on my team, the event totally disappeared, I even made a purchase to win the last level, so please either fix the bug and let me have the jelly Queen or give me my money back :'( 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @permira, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

After finishing the 10 special levels, you will be ONLY unlocking her.  Then a Star Chaser will appear to collect 45 stars.  Once collecting all the needed 45 stars, she will grace herself into your game and be your friend!

But, you are saying you have "stickers", which we did not have in our game!!  Can I request you to please go to this main thread ---> "Update on Queen Jelly Disappearance" and post your comment along with your game user ID number.  

Please explain and post the same comment as you wrote above.  This link will help you with the ID "Find my ID"

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, I will close this discussion, as the team would like to keep all the complaints & comments in a single place.  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great week ahead =) 

You will have to click on the Green Fonts to open the links (if you do not know!)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?