🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Feeding Yeti Error

Options
Creationity
Creationity Posts: 4 Newbie
How do you feed yeti because mine pops up with a no support  box and other times it comes up with that I need to update my AR.🤔

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,835 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Creationity, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  I will tag my friend and my co-superstar @SeraphicStar, to help and suggest you any tips with this issue!   

Even-though, I own an Android device, it is a LG but not Samsung!  I know that he achieved the Galaxy Yeti long time back, hence, he is the good source for you to get help.  

I request you to please be patient to receive the assistance :+1: 

Thank you for understanding and Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Thank you for the tag @PummyRaj ;)

Hello @Creationity I wish you warm welcome to the Support Section of our lovely Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

It sounds like the game wants you to update your Augmented Reality software in order for the Hungry Yeti feature to work properly. This is done differently depending on what device you use, so I'd need to know what device you use to play the game from in order to give you proper direction 🤔

Please let us know what device you use to play the game from, and then we can progress further in helping you get the Hungry Yeti feature working! :grin:

To reply back please tap/click on the "type your comment" box and submit your reply! :3
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,835 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello dear @SeraphicStar, your tag worked!  Yaay.....  :+1: 🤗 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?