🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Back to day 1

Options
lorrainepk
lorrainepk Posts: 2 Newbie
Why am I being taken back to day one every few days when I am playing everyday? Very frustrating.... NOT a good way to keep players..... deleting the game is as easy for me as apparently it is for you to take me back to day one when I play everyday.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,713 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lorrainepk, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Would you mind if I ask you few questions... 

* Are you talking about the Candy Friends Saga game OR Candy Crush OR Candy Soda?  I would like to make sure as all these games have the "Daily Bonus"

* And is it the "Daily Bonus" you are having this issue with?  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • lorrainepk
    lorrainepk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Candy Crush Soda is the game that I am talking about. I play this game every day and over the last week it has taken be back to the daily bonus twice when I have played daily
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,713 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @lorrainepk, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

Actually, I was hearing a lot of complaints about this, and I too had this issue for few days, but it got set by itself!! 

Let me go check and see what other players did for this issue or if it is under investigation!  Please give me some time to get back to you  I request you to please be patient!  Thank you for understanding! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?