🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Ridiculous level expectations

CASTRO2323
CASTRO2323 Posts: 8 Level 2
Why have I just completed 5 "classic" levels in 2 weeks?? Why, after EVERY move, does it have to reshuffle? Why have I wasted 75 lives to pass 5 ridiculous levels?? What is this? The game is not even fun anymore, past level 2000. I'm so ready to delete this game. Which sucks because it is the ONLY one I play. 🙄 Dumb. 

Comments

• Wondergirl
    Wondergirl Posts: 3 Newbie
    I miss the ads that let me have extra move and extra lives
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @CASTRO2323 warm welcome to our community 🤗 As the game progress you will getting some levels that really hard to beat, yes I do agree on that, but that’s the fun part otherwise it gets boring, why don’t you try to play other King games too, that way when you get stuck on one game, you can take a break a day or two and play the other one, or you can always join on some of our contest on here where you can win some gold bars or even boosters, you are already up to level 2000, why do you want to give it up. @Wondergirl consider yourself the lucky one, there are still some of us including myself that never have the watching ads feature on our game, as they always rotate I’m sure it all comeback to your game again at some point, and hopefully I get a chance to have that feature on my game as well 😉
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    I am hearing you @CASTRO2323 I am about to give up also. I’m only on level 1560 but being stuck on same level for over a week is depressing, yes it’s a super hard level but even the regular levels I can be stuck on too
    I always find when a challenge is on I can’t move but as soon as it’s over bingo I am passing levels
    very very frustrated right now!!!

oh and I don’t wanna play another game, one game is enough lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?