🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Made a purchase and didn't get my gold

Options
foxycherie67
foxycherie67 Posts: 2 Newbie
I made a purchase in my piggy bank and it is still empty. The purchase went through I have the receipt. Every time I hit piggy bank it still wants me to make another purchase. Please make my piggy bank so I can start adding gold to it without having to pay another $4.26.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there @foxycherie67 and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry you've had issues with your purchase. To get it sorted, please follow these steps here

Also, in the meantime, you can try your luck to win some extra Gold by taking part to our contests right here - Fun guaranteed! 

Good luck and happy playing 🍒
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @foxycherie67 and welcome to our friendly King Community.  I'm sorry you are having trouble with your piggy bank.  The piggy bank in Candy Crush Friends operates differently from the piggy banks in the other games.  You pay up front and get an empty piggy bank - then once it gets full you can click on it and receive your gold bars because you already paid for them.  So you are charged initially and you won't receive the gold bars until you have passed levels and earned gold stars, but then once the bank is full - you get the gold bars without paying again.

So at this time I do not believe there are any plans to change how the bank works, so if you want to use the bank - you will still have to pay for the gold bars ahead of time, and then get them once the bank is full.

I hope this has helped you understand how the piggy bank works.  If you have any  other questions or concerns, please comment below here.  Thank you.
  • foxycherie67
    foxycherie67 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I know I made the purchase and got my gold but it did not open up. It's bugged. it's still close and wants to make another purchase to open it.
  • stephanieh230
    stephanieh230 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was charged for a purchase of 10 bars and didnt recieve them

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?