🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen Event

bakedbacons
bakedbacons Posts: 44 Level 2
HELP! HELP!
So a few seconds ago I just completed level 10 of the jelly queen event, but it was not 500/500 it was 400/500. Do you know why? And what is the star chaser? How do I get the jelly queen?

Best Answers

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bakedbacons, warm welcome to our community. The star chaser event is when you have to collect stars to win the event, you get them by playing your regular game levels. You can collect up to 3 stars per level, in order to obtain the Jelly Queen, you need to collect 45 stars, that’s a minimum of 15 levels. Good luck 😉 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @bakedbacons, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I have a bit more to add to what my friend @Nat09 informed above =) 

Some players are not getting the Star Chaser BUT instead they are getting Stickers, but they are stopping at 400 out of 500!!  We are not sure why this is happening!!  I have escalated this to the Friends Community Manager and they have already reported to the Studio and they are looking into it :+1: 

Can you please provide few details for me to add you also to the report!  
    1) Device you are using; 
    2) You game user ID number,  this link will help you --->  "Find Game ID" 
    3) If you have any screenshots, please post them also.  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)  

Answers

• Nat09
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bakedbacons, warm welcome to our community. The star chaser event is when you have to collect stars to win the event, you get them by playing your regular game levels. You can collect up to 3 stars per level, in order to obtain the Jelly Queen, you need to collect 45 stars, that’s a minimum of 15 levels. Good luck 😉 
  • PummyRaj
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @bakedbacons, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I have a bit more to add to what my friend @Nat09 informed above =) 

Some players are not getting the Star Chaser BUT instead they are getting Stickers, but they are stopping at 400 out of 500!!  We are not sure why this is happening!!  I have escalated this to the Friends Community Manager and they have already reported to the Studio and they are looking into it :+1: 

Can you please provide few details for me to add you also to the report!  
    1) Device you are using; 
    2) You game user ID number,  this link will help you --->  "Find Game ID" 
    3) If you have any screenshots, please post them also.  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)  
  • Nat09
    Thanks for letting me know @PummyRaj 😊
  • bakedbacons
    bakedbacons Posts: 44 Level 2
    Hey guess what? I just got the Jelly queen matter of fact. After I played the star chaser it went up to 500. Though thanks for the help!  =)
  • PummyRaj
    Oh! Glad to know that @bakedbacons, and Thank you for letting us know :+1: 

The Studio team must have fixed the issue with it =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?