🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

If you had a chance what would you make in new Candy Crush Game and What name you would give to it ?

AbhinavSargar
AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
Hello Respected Community Members and Players,

Welcome To The Discussion.

If you had a chance by developers (or as a developer) , what make in new Candy Crush Game ? Like any concept or anything ?? What name you would give to it ? If you find it interesting, I would like to know your opinions and thoughts. 

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

I would like to have new modes like Spread the Cream, Destroy the Cake and have all modes of all Candy Crush Games including Candy Crush Tales Saga.

The Name I would Give will be Candy Crush Hybrid Saga or Candy Crush World Saga.

I hope readers may like this Discussion.

I commented, what's yours opinion.

Happy to listen.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?