🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is there a place to see available badges?

Options
GranBarb
GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
Is there somewhere where we can see what badges are available?
Also, is there a badge for getting to level 1600?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @GranBarb, Nice to see you again 🤗

Hope you and your family and doing well and having a nice day!

1) With regards to finishing level # 1600 ---->  I am guessing you are talking about the Candy Friends game!!  If so, no!  The next badge is after finishing level 2000 =) 

2) With regards to see the "List of all other badges" ---->  I will get back to you in few minutes, as I need to look for that link :+1:  
    Just wanted to let you know, we will not be able to find all the Badges in that list!  Because, the "Level Badges" and "Detective Badges", "Spooky Badges", etc., are the new badges that are created as per the occasions -- for Anniversary, Halloween, etc., events =) 

Hope this made sense!  Will get back to you soon with the link for the Badges list! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead =) 
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Options
    Thanks, @PummyRaj, for the fast response! I figured I wouldn't get an answer until tomorrow.
    I'm not a sports fan, but KC Chiefs just won the Super Bowl. Fireworks are going off outside. Sounds like a war! They haven't even been in the Super Bowl for 50 years! (Just so you know, I live in Kansas)
    Have a good night!
    Thanks, again! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @GranBarb Good Morning from Michigan 😃

Not much of a sports fan here! So, I was on the Community instead 😊

OK, here is the link that has the list of the Badges and points we can receive by achieving some of those badges https://community.king.com/en/blog/badges

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?