🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Do y'all pay or just play?

Options

I thought Iwas doing big things by being on level 862, but I see I'm quite far behind. I, however, have never paid for anything, including opening my piggy bank. Are y'all able to make it it to 1000+ & 2000+ without paying for extra times or help? Just wondering how far I can get being cheap 😉

Comments

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options

Hi @SweettoothJohnson I am currently at level 1830 and have.not paid anything for the game. So it is possible. Just keep on trying sooner or later you will get through

• slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options

I haven’t paid for this one. I did on soda. I’m behind you tho. I’m on 810... I don’t play everyday like I used too...

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

I'm on 2460. Paid one time - it was a promo with infinity lives and some boosters, didn't help much so I figured those don't guarantee a pass. The later levels do test your patience at times, but all levels are doable. You do need the occasional lollipop hammer but those can be won in the game with daily challenges and special events.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

No I never paid a single cent towards this game. And I am up in the high 1200 getting ready for 1300, and what @ellectra said it's all about patience. It was not not easy breezy getting to the spot I'm at now. Though there were times I wanted to buy the extra perks but I never caved in I spend my money wisely and will never spend it on a game.

It is doable to reach higher levels without breaking out your debit card, take it from me and many other people who haven't spent money on games. It takes time and patience 💗

And btw @SweettoothJohnson your not cheap😉

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
    Options

Hi

I’ve never paid for anything and I’m on level 1581. Sometimes it gets very frustrating but you eventually pass the levels!

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

I am currently playing 2460+ and have not spent any money on CCFS yet. I play daily and complete as many daily quests as I can to earn the free boosters. I also participate in most of the contests in the community to win gold bars. I do use the free boosters to help me to get through the super difficult levels. Some of the levels in the 2400s are quite challenging.

I enjoy the CCFS game as a free game and I enjoy the interaction with other players in the community. I don`t think it is being cheap or not. Everyone play the game differently and I respect that. It is completely up to you to decide if you would buy goodies with real $, to each their own. I am okay either way as not as the spending decision is made consciously and not being addictive.

King definitely is a for profit company. I do appreciate the fact that it takes a lot of investment to develop these great games.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

I am on level 6230 in CCS. I have not bought anything yet. Using the game to build up boosters

• OscarFinn21
    OscarFinn21 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m on level 1300 and only just made my first purchase, the only thing is that ever since then I have had no ad videos to watch to give me extra boosters or turns, it’s like since I paid once then they aren’t going to give me the free ones you got by watching the ads any more which sucks. I wish I hadn’t made any purchases now!

• SweettoothJohnson
    Options

Thanks y'all. I'll keep plugging away without the pay. Doesn't seem necessary based on y'alls experiences. Thanks again.

• Abbi92
    Abbi92 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I just play on free boosters but sometimes I do want to pay out of impatience...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?