1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How to get Dachs?

Options
unknown21
unknown21 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited February 2020 in Discussions

Hello!

How can i get Dachs? I have no Dachs been the first level of the game. My other friends have a dog with key in the game. I'm at the level 207. And i still don't have a dog. Why?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @unknown21 and welcome to our Friendly King Community. Do you get the chest? Once you get the chest, then Dachs will show up several levels away with the key in his mouth. But you have a limited amount of time to reach him before he disappears wit the key. But never fear, he will reappear again and give you another chance to get the key.

• unknown21
    Options

Dear @bearwithme!

Unfortunately i don't have chest. :(

How can i get the chest?

• bearwithme
    Options

Hello @unknown21 - I am not sure when the mystery chest first appears in the game but I will ask the CM for the game and see what she says. I probably won't have an answer until tomorrow. Can you tell me what platform (make/model) you are playing on (PC or mobile) because that may make a difference.

• unknown21
    Options

@bearwithme Oh thank you!

Yes. I play on mobile, Huawei p20.

Model: EML-L29

• bearwithme
    Options

Hello @unknown21 I just heard back from the CM. It turns out the mystery chest is actually in a test mode so not everyone will get it. So at this time unfortunately you are one of the people who don’t have this feature. But don’t despair because they are thinking of releasing it to everyone. So hopefully it will show up in your game sometime in the near future.

• unknown21
    Options

Dear @bearwithme!

Oh it's very sad for me :(

Thank you so much your reply!

I hope, Dachs will appear soon!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hey @unknown21 and welcome to our great community.

Sorry for answering this now but let me tell you something that will make you happy.

In this game, as you progress in the game more and more, you can unlock more and more characters.

About Dachs, let me tell you that I didn't unlock him during the chests cause after an update, those chests disappeared completely in my game and I had to reach in level 590 I think in order to get enough stickers and unlock him.

If you complete daily quests, you can get enough stickers to unlock new characters but some of them need to progress further and further in the game in order to unlock them like Dachs.

So don't give up. Continue to complete more and more levels and you will get Dachs in the end!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?