πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

How can I retrieve losT levels and boosters?

cmanning
cmanning Posts: 1 Newbie

I was past level 1000, and had defeated all the Christmas holiday challenges and had tons of boosters. All of a sudden I opened the app and was back at level 1. How can I get back to where I was?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator

Hello @cmanning Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please how you might have lost your boosters and level progress?

Did you change your device OR reinstall the game?

Please reply back by typing in the empty dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• bossconman
    bossconman Posts: 1 Newbie

I got a new phone and although I am still at the same level I no longer have any of my boosters a reward game progress. Can you help me?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator

Hello @bossconman Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you have lost boosters from your game!!

Unfortunately, loosing our saved up boosters is the side affect of changing our device and/or deleting and reinstalling the App. Those boosters cannot be reimbursed and/or transferred!! Sorry for not giving a good news!

But, if you have not deleted the game in your old phone yet, the boosters will still be intact there. And you can still play on that device and use up all your boosters.

Also, if you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, you can contact the "Player Support Team" and send a request for reimbursement.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further clarification!

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?