πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Lives

redfootdoe75
redfootdoe75 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have requested lives from other friends playing and nothing happens. Is there a problem with this feature?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,343 Candy Moderator

Hello @redfootdoe75 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you tell me which game you are talking about? And yes, there is issue with Lives in some of the games.

But, if you can tell me the game you are playing, I can direct you in proper way.

Please post your reply by typing in the empty dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a nice day/evening!

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Hi @redfootdoe75

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem.

You want lives to received.

Connect your Game To Facebook.

For This, Check Your Games Groups on Facebook and join them.

For Example- Candy Crush Saga is the Game which I am Playing. So, I will search Candy Crush Saga Group on Facebook and Join them. Once you join them, you will be able to add more friends of Candy Crush Saga and they'll send you lives as well as you will receive them.

When you are full on lives, don't forget to send everyone so that all your friends will receive it and will send lives to you.

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day and Weekend!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,343 Candy Moderator

Hello again @redfootdoe75 πŸ˜„

Thank you for informing me about the game you are playing πŸ‘οΈ

First of all, to reply to a post/comment ---> you will have to type your comment in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Now with regards to your question, are you logged into the game through Facebook OR King.com?

1) If you are logged through Facebook, make sure that all your friends are active and are playing the game. Or try to make more friends on Facebook page.. There are many groups available... just search for "Candy Friends group" and send a request to join them. Then, look for the post "send Friend Request if you like to" (or something like that) and write a comment "Add Me" or "I need friends". Other players will respond and send you Friend Requests. Just "Accept" them, and you will have active friends in the game.

2) If you are logged in through Kingdom account, there has been issue with sending and receiving lives. There is nothing we can do but wait to receive lives/send lives.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further assistance.

Talk to you soon! Have a nice weekend! 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?