🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game won't acknowledge a level up

Options
Podamom
Podamom Posts: 1 Newbie
I just spent two days on level 2040. I completed it and got the completion points for my team tournament, but the game won't allow me to move on to level 2041. What will you do to rectify this situation to my satisfaction?

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Podamom

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem.

Try if this helps by clicking here .

If that doesn't helps then try clicking here .

If any of the above hasn't worked then unfortunately I won't be able to help you in this problem because I haven't got that event yet. 

But @QueenMia @Community_Team @PummyRaj @Nat09 @flew66 @Sofia1992 @candycrushinit @bearwithme help further.

Congratulations on Crossing Level 2000+ in Candy Crush Friends Saga.

You can Get Your Level 1000 badge and Level 2000 badge by posting your current level Screenshot on pages below:-

•Candy Crush Friends Saga Level 1000 badge here

•Candy Crush Friends Saga Level 2000 badge here

Best of Luck on Further Levels.

I hope your problem gets solved.

Have A Nice Day!

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Podamom , Can you provide a screen shot of your game progress? Level 2040 is the last level before moving through a portal to 2041. Are you seeing a Road Block sign? Did you get the star(s) for completion? The current CCFS evel available on mobile is 2500 and Win10 is 2560. I wonder if your app is up-to-date. Also, I am a bit confused by your mentioning of the Team Tournament points. The only tournament that I am aware of is the BGT Challenge. The points are earned from playing the BGT Special levels and not from the regular game level. May be you can shed some light on it? Thanks,
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,695 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Podamom said:
    I just spent two days on level 2040. I completed it and got the completion points for my team tournament, but the game won't allow me to move on to level 2041. What will you do to rectify this situation to my satisfaction?
    Hello @Podamom, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community  :) 

Can you please tell me which game you are having this issue in?  Is it Farm Heroes OR some other game?  

You have posted in the Candy Friends Category and this game does not have the "Team Tournament" yet!! 

But, most of the other game do.  Hence, need to make sure which game you are talking about, before we can direct you to proper assistance.  

Please post your reply typing in the empty comment box provided below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?