🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I play on my I phone and my surface yesterday you sent me back to 1 saying I didn’t play a day when

Options
Jersand2
Jersand2 Posts: 2 Newbie
This is wrong I play every day not to miss a day yesterday you sent me back to 1 when I know I played today you sent me back to 1 on my surface this happens every couple months and I am ready to delete all your games

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jersand2 - welcome to our friendly community. I’m very sorry to hear that you had this issue. There are a couple steps to usually fix this. When you first login is you don’t see the daily reward calendar pop up, immediately logout of the game and your ID (FB or King) and then log. Ack in to see if that triggers it. If not, log back out and then clear your cache and cookies. Power off your device for 15-30 seconds and then power back on and log back in. That usually resyncs the game.

I’ve lost my streaks a couple different times due to similar issues so I know the feeling. Hopefully with these steps in hand going forward you’ll be prepared to handle it if it happens again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?