⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where are the chocolate box rewards?

Options
Bell-2
Bell-2 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi I’ve been playing this game for a long time. I was asked to reset my password and next it says I am a newbie! 

My original reason for contact is I’ve completed the chocolate box a few times and haven’t received the rewards. 

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Bell-2 - welcome to our friendly community. The ‘Newbie’ title was something newly assigned to all community members who have not contributed up to a certain level. If you had a different user ID or password your prior info should still be stored there.

In regards to the chocolate box can you please provide a photo or more detail what you are referring to so I can better assist you. You can upload an image using the 🏔 icon.
  • Sue_Bellwood
    Sue_Bellwood Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    Bell-2 said:
    Hi I’ve been playing this game for a long time. I was asked to reset my password and next it says I am a newbie! 

My original reason for contact is I’ve completed the chocolate box a few times and haven’t received the rewards. 

• Sue_Bellwood
    Options
    This is exactly the same with me. Been instructed to reset my password. Came back as a new-bee!! 
    My reason for contact....Have completed numerous chocolate boxes, but do not receive rewards....where are they???
    Come on King...What's going on here please?
  • Bell-2
    Options
    Hi this is the chocolate box from candy crush. Currently this is a new game I’m in. You complete all the challenges in it and at the end you are not rewarded. To me this has happened 3 times. I’m now playing for the fourth time. I play Candy Crush Saga 
  • Bell-2
    Options

@Foley1362

Above is my response regarding the attachment you requested and if after playing 3598 levels I’m considered a newbie than I really don’t know what else to say. 
  • Sue_Bellwood
    Options
    Yes...I have completed this on numerous occasions, and been told it is completed. Then you click to accept reward, and nothing happens! No reward is received, and you are directed back yo the game! What's the point of playing ( which I enjoy), if you do not receive the reward. It seems that King has developed a "glitch", and they need to sort it out!
  • Andysue
    Andysue Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Giving lives will not work 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,062 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Bell-2 said:

@Foley1362

Above is my response regarding the attachment you requested and if after playing 3598 levels I’m considered a newbie than I really don’t know what else to say. 
    Hello @Bell-2, and @Sue_Bellwood, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am following up after my friend @Foley1362, since this is the weekend, they would be busy!

1)  The "New Bee" title is for this King Community, but not for the game.  We do not have any titles  in the game, only trophies and badge progression =)  

2)  With regards to the "Missing Rewards" from the Chocolate Box feature (or any other feature in any King game, as a matter of fact), we will have to contact the "Player Support Team" and send a complaint. 

You can do this directly from the game -- through "Settings" icon --> Click on the Question Mark --> Check if "prize not received" is included in the provided list -->  If not, go to the specific slot where it talks about "Events & Special features" (this should be available as per my experience) -->  Then scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab. 

By filling out the form that comes up and submitting it, you will be sending your complaint. 

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance with this regards.

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Sue_Bellwood
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for the reply.
    I have tried pressing the ? as you requested, but I keep getting the same response..."Oops, something is wrong with your connection,please try to connect again"! There is nothing wrong with my connection as I am still connected via Facebook. I logged out and back in again also. Can you contact the relevant dept for me to register my problem for me please?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,062 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @Sue_Bellwood, Thank you for your reply :) 

I am also just a player like you and do not have that kind of capacity!

Can I request you to wait for few more hours (probably 24 hours)!  So that, I can give a heads-up to one of our Community In-charge Team and ask them about what to do with the issue! 

In the mean time, please try something...  Force close the game App --> Disconnect from WiFi --> Clear Cookies / cache -->  Reboot your device after shutting it down for few minutes -->  Log back into the game and try above steps again to contact them. 

Please post back how it goes and/or if you still need help =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?