🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why do I have an exclaimation point on my game?

Options
pppop9
pppop9 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have an exclaimation point showing in my game and don't understand why and can't get rid of it.

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @pppop9

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to know about your problem on Exclaimation Mark!

This Exclamation Mark Arises only in 3 Situations-

•When you get New Quests•

•When You Fail into a level of Candy Crush Friends Saga and When you try to get more Lives by spending Gold bars or by watching ad for it and both of it when fails•

•Purchasing Fails•

If it's none of the above case then Please Screenshot your Exclaimation Mark Problem to understand it more clearly and give solution as fast as possible. 

If you were talking about other game rather than Candy Crush Friends Saga then please provide Screenshot so that we can get to know your issue and this issue will be moved to that particular game's support area and you will be provided solution.

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    pppop9 said:
    I have an exclaimation point showing in my game and don't understand why and can't get rid of it.

Hello @pppop9, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you playing on a mobile device OR on Windows 10?  If it is on Windows 10, is that a Pink "Exclamation Point"?

1) It is only appearing in Windows 10, and the Team sends their Apologies for the inconvenience 🙏

2) Unfortunately, they will not be able to remove that till the next update release;

3) The Studio team assures that it WILL NOT affect / interact your game play in anyway! So, only thing you can do is to ignore it play your normal game!

4) And Please DO NOT Reinstall the game, as it will not remove that glitch AND on top of that, all your saved up Lollipops will be lost!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any further comments, by typing in the blank comment box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the week! 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?