🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why is this still broken

conniestewart
conniestewart Posts: 3 Newbie
I still CAN NOT receive Free Lives from my friends or even get no game friends. This has been going on forever. Lvl1152 and I hate not receiving lifes when I always send .. please help 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator
    Hello @conniestewart, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you are not receiving Lives in your game!!  

Can you please tell me which game you are talking about?  There are few games that are having this issue currently, hence, would like to make sure about it!

Please post back by typing in the empty comment box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend  =)
  • conniestewart
    conniestewart Posts: 3 Newbie
    Candy Crush Friends 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @conniestewart, Thank you for replying back :) 

Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?  

If you are logged ONLY through Kingdom account, creating a Facebook account and connecting the game through that would make a lot of difference :+1: 

If you already have Facebook account and Kingdom account, make sure that you are logged out of Kingdom account and logged in through Facebook.  That's what I did, and from then on wards, I am receiving at least 3 to 7 lives everyday!  

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if you need further assistance and/or clarification.  And also if it doesn't make any difference with receiving Lives. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead =)
  • pHrank
    pHrank Posts: 15 Level 2
    @PummyRaj I’m having the same issue with not receiving lives from my candy crush friends “ friends “ I have a Facebook account but none of my Facebook friends play the game either. All the other candy crush games I play I get lives sent to me regularly 3-7 a day. I always start my play session by sending lives to my candy crush friends “friends “ as you can only do this when your lives are at maximum 5 unless you receive a request for lives. I always send them when requested. It’s really the only thing that I don’t like about the game. Thanks in advance. 
    pHrank
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @pHrank, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives even-though you have a Facebook account!  

Just like you said, I am also thinking that none of your Facebook friends are playing / do play this Candy Friends game!!  Hence, you are not receiving lives from them!!  Another reason would be, we do not know how many of those friends are active and still playing the games!!   

The one and only step I can suggest you to follow is --->  Search for "Candy Friends Group" (only) and join in as many as you can.  Once your request gets approved, post a comment "Add me" OR "I need friends in my Friends game", or something like that!  Each group has a little different way to send friend requests.  And you will definitely receive minimum 10 FR.

** When searching, make sure you are specifically looking for "Candy Friends" group, but not the "Candy Games" group!  I did that mistake :D 

If you still do not receive lives even after this, please let me know. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week!  
  • pHrank

@PummyRaj thank you for the advice. Is there a king account option for this? If not do you know why? Maybe we could start a thread so players can meet and add each other that would be divine!

• PummyRaj
    Hello again @pHrank🤗

Actually, we can play through Kingdom account too.  But, unfortunately, we do not have the choice to "Add Friends" just for Candy Friends game. 

You can add friends in other games, and we can only hope that those friends will play Candy Friends game too!

Did it make sense OR did I confuse you a bit more? 
  • pHrank
    @PummyRaj No confusion and thank you for the info I do appreciate it. Where would I submit this idea to the developers please?
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @pHrank

That Idea was already submitted and is up for voting.  Here is the link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177680/be-able-to-add-friends-through-king-account/p1

And here are 2 Ideas that I have created for 2 other issues::

1) "PORTAL to go to Lower Levels"

2) "ADD a CONFIRM Button to use Gold Bars"

You can also go through all other available ideas and see if you agree with any of them =) 
  • pHrank
    I love the confirmation idea 💡 that would be awesome and would help a lot of people from mistakenly spending them. Since it’s so hard to get them! Great idea @PummyRaj

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?