🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Free boosts, moves & lives

Options
JoJoM
JoJoM Posts: 8 Level 2
Why do I no longer receive the free booster before each level or the 4 free moves & free refill lives if I watch a video? Honestly, it's really ticking me off. Haven't had any of those freebies for 2 months now. Makes ya wanna just stop playing. 😡

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @JoJoM, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you do not have the "Ad for free boosters" anymore in your game :o  

Unfortunately, I do not have a better news for you, as you might have already read this!  The special features like free Ads to receive extra moves, boosters or lives -- is a limited timed feature which is sent by the Friends game Studio, for a limited number of people. 

Once their time is over, it will be moved on to another group of players!  Sometimes, some players will have only the pre-game booster, but not the Ads for extra moves, and sometimes, it is vice versa.  Studio wants to test it on as many groups as they can to release to all of the players!  But, it would take some time because, it is fairly a new feature that was released only few months ago! 

In the mean time, please go to this Idea and Vote-Up!  Usually, when an Idea receives the more votes, it has a better chances to get implemented --->  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247284/watch-videos-for-additional-help-lives-gold-etc/p1

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if you have further comments or questions.  You can simply type in the empty comment box provided below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?