🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I need lives.

timboyhahaha
timboyhahaha Posts: 11 Level 2
edited February 2020 in Discussions

I need lives. Why won’t this game give lives as a bonus or something? Give us lives already. I just about ready to delete this stuff.

Comments

• ShannaSkywolf
    ShannaSkywolf Posts: 714 Level 3

hi @timboyhahaha , it's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to hear about your frustration with lives. The only way to receive more lives currently is to either wait for the lives refill or log in through the king community and play the game through there, where you will be randomly connected to active king players. Unfortunately, the community here cannot serve as way to make friends for lives.

I do know that currently, there has been an issue with the game in sending receiving lives. I will post the link below for that issue.

please don't give up on the game and know that there are king players , like myself , who always grant lives request.

I hope you have an amazing weekend and I look forward to getting to know you on the boards! 🐺💗

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/279338/sending-and-receiving-lives-known-issue-updates/p1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?