Let's celebrate World Compliment Day!

Options
13»

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,978 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Ah @Foley1362 thank you son much for your kind words. As you said the beginning of our friendship might have initially gone downhill but I am glad to say that it has since blossomed and I consider you an awesome, giving and loving friend, an incredible Dad and Father and invaluable member of this community. We are all richer for having you here and I feel especially privileged to call you my friend (besides you make me laugh - a wonderful gift). 😊🤗🥰🐨💕

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Aww thank so very much @Sofia1992 I love that you think I’m a rainbow. You are so kind and thoughtful and sweet.

I’m not too good at remembering everyone’s names at the moment, well actually I get worse as I get older anyway I will start by tagging @Elsa and @kiara_wael for being such beautiful friends and for their encouragement for me to become a jelly expert.

@QueenMia for being a caring friendly and helpful CM

@frenioz00 and @Nat09 my fellow rainbow warriors for being there when we need them to brighten up the day...we can share the pot of gold between us 😂

I would tag more people but it’s 3.20am and my arm and eyes are getting heavy so I think I shall try to sleep 😴 goodnight my friends 🌈 I couldn’t find my rainbow photo so here’s a sunset 😊

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options

Great initiative @Elsa 🙂

@Chicken_Slayer

My compliments go to :

• the whole Community. You guys are amazing!
    • the Superstars. All of you are incredible and wouldn't do my job without you guys 😍
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Let’s continue on this thread. Today is the “I want you to be happy day”.

Even though happiness is a universal emotion, it can mean different things to different people. In today's busy world, it is easy to forget this and take on a more self-centric view of happiness. I Want You to be Happy Day inspires people set aside their definition of happiness and to find out what makes their loved ones happy and do those things for them.

How to Celebrate?

Make someone’s day special. Compliment them or just do something special to make them happy.

Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you and that you will do everything to ensure that they are happy.

Did You Know

…that many believe that the phrase "happy as a clam" originates from the fact that open clams give an impression of a smiling clam? Other sources, however, suggest that the fuller version of the phrase - happy as a clam at high water - explains why a clam may be happy. At high water, clams tend to have no predators including humans.

All of this came from here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?