πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Any advice so I can win more "powers" in the game

Candypam1
Candypam1 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 2020 in Discussions

Any advive for me so I can win more "powers" in the game without having to buy anything?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,476 Candy Moderator

Hi @Candypam1 . Welcome to our Community πŸ™Žβ€β™€οΈ

Which level are you playing on ?

I play Daily Quest everyday to get booster and power

Hope this will help you. Let me know if you need more assistance .

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3

Daily quests, watching video ads, special prize box that is in a level sometimes, and getting to the end of the 20 level section.

These are the ways I get boosters, extra life, extra moves, and new costume points. 😁

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @Candypam1 Welcome to the Community! First an foremost, make sure you are using an account to keep track of your progress, either King.com account or FB. If you use the same account and play on multiple devices, the stickers that you have earned from the prize boxes (from daily quests and various source, see tips above) are tracked within your account. You get 3 daily quests on each device so this is a good way to accelerate the earning of free booster. HOWEVER, there is a catch! Once the "power" or booster (lollipop, striped candy, wrapped candy, timed boosters, etc.) is earned, it is kept in the memory storage of the device and is not transferable across devices.

Also, if you ever uninstall the CCFS app from your device, you will lose all the earned boosters as well. Please be cautious. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?