πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

helps in the levels

Options
mistota
mistota Posts: 1 Newbie
good morning every time I change phone I lose the help I earn in every game, what should I do to keep it?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,133 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @mistota . Welcome to our Community πŸ™Žβ€β™€οΈ

Did you lose booster or Levels ? Let me know so I will try to help you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mistota A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Hello dear @kiara_wael 😍

@mistota I am sorry to hear that you do not have any earned boosters and/or the Lives you have received from your friends on your new phone!

Unfortunately, that is what happens when we reinstall our game - all the boosters will be deleted. And when we change our device, the boosters and/or Lives do not get transferred. But, they are still available on your old phone and you can still use them if you have not deleted the games from that device.

What I usually do is, I do not delete the game on my old devices... whenever I get stuck on a very hard level, I play the game on that old phone and use up the boosters to win the level!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have any more questions or need further clarification, please type your reply in the empty comment box given below to write back.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?