πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Not having the right moves to play

Options
xpadafora
xpadafora Posts: 21 Level 2

Hello everyone πŸ˜€

So Im in level 1391 and im kinda stuck there so, i decide to check the videos to help me out to have an idea how to pass the level. Then i notice that the vΓ­deo of level 1391 the player have 30 moves and for some reason i only have 23. Let me tell you that this its not the first time that happen to me but its the first time that the gap is 7 moves (7 moves make the difference)

Can someone explain why this is happen and how i can fix it? Like i said its not the first time but i decide to talk now because Im getting very tried this happen everytime.

I just want to play the game and have fun playing it πŸ™

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @xpadafora

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience.Β This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content.

The video you found was from an Old Version game. You have chosen a suitable character for the level so try a bit and you will definitely succeed.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @xpadafora

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience.Β This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content.

The video you found was from an Old Version game. You have chosen a suitable character for the level so try a bit and you will definitely succeed.

• xpadafora
    xpadafora Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas hey there πŸ€— thank you so much for answer my question, now all make sense.

Now, lets get some luck 😏

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @xpadafora Welcome Back πŸ€—

Thank you for posting about the change in the level 😍

If you have noticed, @JustPlaying is our wonderful Video Creator for all those Friends game levels. Because of your heads-up, they will be able to go back and re-create the video with updated moves.

Thank you once again and have a Crushastic day 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?