πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 7 in Olivia

moebysun
moebysun Posts: 2 Newbie

This forum area is SUPER confusing on trying to navigate as far as trying to chat with other players when having a hard time beating level. I have been stuck in level 7 for over a week now and need tips on how to beat it.

I am unsure how many levels there are total to try and win Olivia but feel my time is running out.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,425 Candy Moderator

Hello @moebysun Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

First of all, I am very sorry to hear that it was confusing for you to find the place to post your question.

But, I can assure you one thing... no matter which ever category you post your question with enough details about the game and the issue -- it will be answered and transferred to the proper category. There are many players (myself and many others) who like to help out our co-players! So, you are in good hands πŸ‘οΈ

With regards to Olivia event ---> There are 10 levels altogether. After winning those 10 levels, we have to collect 30 new stars to conquer Olivia. Event will be available until March 30th.

And yes! It is true that level # 7 is/was the hardest one! I was stuck on it for 4 days with N number of trials! Once we are on the Star Chaser, the special levels disappear. So, I do not have a chance to try the level!

** If I remember it correctly, I did have the help of the "friendly Charged Boosters" -- the coloring candy and the wrapped candy! And then, I had to use few lollipops too!

Please don't be in despair. You can definitely beat the level, many players did and you will too. Now you know how much longer is left on the event timer. Take a little break and may be play completely different game like Farm Heroes or Pet Saga or a word puzzle and come back with new energy 🀩

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or have questions. You can simply type your reply in the blank comment box given below.

Hope you will win the level and conquer the beautiful and helpful Olivia into your game 🀩

• moebysun
    moebysun Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for your tips....fingers crossed.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?