shauneen05
shauneen05 Posts: 4 Newbie

I received an hour and half active booster but it did not work

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @shauneen05 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

But, can you please explain a bit more about what happened and why the "friendly charged" booster did not work for you?

The more details you provide, the better helpful it will be for us to understand the issue and provide you proper assistance.

You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• shauneen05
    Options

I received a free 1 1/2 hour active booster and it didn’t work. It showed that it was active but when game begins i go no booster

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @shauneen05

Can you please tell me which booster was that?

Also, can you please give these details: (1) Device you are using (2) Level you are playing (3) Your game ID number, this link will help you ----> "Find my ID number"

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍭 🍭

• shauneen05
    Options

It was the fish booster for an hour and half. Device iphone 6s. Level 2332. ID 1061888406

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @shauneen05 the fish booster will work when you activate your friend's power. So lets say you are playing with Odus after you match 8 purple candies you should get an extra friendly fish when Odus's power is activated. Did this not work for you?

• shauneen05
    Options

I received an hour and half of fish booster. It shower that it was active but did not work while i played for the hour and half

• 2jacks
    2jacks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do I activate a booster?

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @2jacks Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I hope you are talking about the Candy Friends game!!

If so, the boosters -- Wrapped Candy, Coloring Candy, and the Jelly Fish will be activated when we earn stickers towards them.

You can earn these stickers by finishing up the daily quests and/or collecting the gift boxes that are marked as "Level Reward" or even in "Daily Bonus" gift. Once those stickers reach 30, you will have "friendly charged boosters" to help you out in the game for whole 2 hours.

Hope this clarifies and answers your question! Please post back if you need further assistance, by typing in the comment box given below (just like before) 😄

Please take it easy & stay safe!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?