🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Quest progress lost

Options
lizzatheone
lizzatheone Posts: 6 Level 2

I accidently uninstalled candy crush friends and when I installed it again, my progress in the octopuss challenge was lost. I also lost my hammer candies.

Best Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,461 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@lizzatheone

Welcome to the King Community !

Unfortunately it is the case that with a new installation only the progress and the gold are taken over. All boosters are only temporarily stored on the device and are deleted when uninstalled.

The challenge will likely reappear after a few games, but you'll have to start over. Be that the time of the challenge is over. Then unfortunately you have to wait for the next round.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Oh no, sorry to hear about that@lizzatheone πŸ˜”

Unfortunately, it is not possible to restore the Quest challenges as this is not backed up to our servers but on the device itself. Once the game gets deleted, this will delete the progress made except for your main progress and Gold Bars.

This also means that Boosters will also be lost as they also get saved on the device it was accepted on and this is to allow you to use it when playing offline.

We're not able to replace the lost items but if you still have access to the Quest challenge and time left, you can still earn some free boosters.

Hope you'll still enjoy the game and don't miss out on our Community challenges here ☺️

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,461 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@lizzatheone

Welcome to the King Community !

Unfortunately it is the case that with a new installation only the progress and the gold are taken over. All boosters are only temporarily stored on the device and are deleted when uninstalled.

The challenge will likely reappear after a few games, but you'll have to start over. Be that the time of the challenge is over. Then unfortunately you have to wait for the next round.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Oh no, sorry to hear about that@lizzatheone πŸ˜”

Unfortunately, it is not possible to restore the Quest challenges as this is not backed up to our servers but on the device itself. Once the game gets deleted, this will delete the progress made except for your main progress and Gold Bars.

This also means that Boosters will also be lost as they also get saved on the device it was accepted on and this is to allow you to use it when playing offline.

We're not able to replace the lost items but if you still have access to the Quest challenge and time left, you can still earn some free boosters.

Hope you'll still enjoy the game and don't miss out on our Community challenges here ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?