🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost boosters

Options
Patti21
Patti21 Posts: 64 Level 2

I posted a couple of days ago because I have lost allmy blockers I have paid for many of them. I have not heard anything back or any help from you. It's not right that I have not received any help with apart from from a standard reply which was no help at all. You have taken boosters away fromme and if I don't get recompensed for all themon ey I have spent Iwill delete allyour games and make sure everyone I know is aware of your lack of co-operation.

Answers

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Patti21, I’m so sorry you’re having problems with your boosters and the late reply. First, let me welcome you to our community, my name is Nathalie and I will be happy to help.

Try closing the app and phone, clear cache and cookies, wait a minute then reopen phone and game, often that will resolve the issue.

If you have switched phones, unfortunately theirs nothing we can do to switch, unless you purchased them.

If nothing works and you have purchased those boosters, then you will need to contact King ( at the bottom of your screen) and they will be able to help you. If you need more help, don’t hesitate, just leave me a message 😊

I hope this helps, good luck, Nat.

• Patti21
    Options

Please replace the boosters you have taken from me!

• Nat09
    Options

Hi @Patti21, let’s continue our conversations on this thread, makes it easier to follow.

When have you contacted King? It could take a few days.

• Patti21
    Options

Hi, I contacted them yesterday. It's just a shame as at this level it's very hard to play without boosters.

• Nat09
    Options

Hi @Patti21, I found more information to help get your boosters back. I really hope this can help, I know how frustrating this must be for you, I would be as well 😉

This picture is with Candy Crush but it doesn’t matter which game it is, just follow the instructions. Tap on My Profile as soon as you open the game:

• Select Log Out"
    • You should now be back at the main screen

Now you’ll need to connect to the same profile that your boosters were already held in; to your original account!

Please follow these steps to reconnect to your profile: 

If you cannot recover your boosters, we can offer support and replacement for any you've purchased but not yet used. Please contact us using the link at the bottom of this page:

If this doesn’t work, you will need to wait for King to contact you back. If they haven’t contacted you by Monday, let me know and I will get a CM to check it out for us. 😊

• Patti21
    Options

I am playing on a tablet there is no access to 'my profile'. I have tried everything I can think of. I can't play anymore because, as I said, it's too hard. I need King to sort this out as I have so much money on this game as they will see when they look into this.

• Nat09
    Options

@Patti21, if they haven’t contacted you by Monday, let me know and I will ask are CM for help. All levels can be won without boosters, mind you a little luck wouldn’t hurt, so keep trying in the meantime, don’t give up 🥰🐰

• Patti21
    Options

Thanks for your help Nat.Much appreciated :)

• Patti21
    Options

Hi Nat, I have heard nothing back from King and have sent 2 emails which I haven't even recieved a confirmation email back. Can you plkease rectify this situation. I had 23 'Aces' (removes all blockers in the way) 18 see the next card and 24 start the level with cards face up and all my 17 Ankhs. Also my extra cards of which I had 12 packs have disappeared!! please replace these as I have spent a lot of money on these.

• Nat09
    Options

Hi @Patti21, I have left a private message with @Lola_Pop, one of our CM’s to help, I’m sure she will do everything she can to help. Keep me posted. 😊🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?