๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Lost boosters

Options
Patti21
Patti21 Posts: 64 Level 2

I have contacted King and had no reply regarding my lost boosters many of which I have paid for.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Patti21 A Warm Welcome back to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I have looked at some of your old questions...

I think you are having this issue in your Pyramid Solitaire Saga game, right?

And it looks like you have contacted the "King Player Support Team"! Can you tell me when did you contact them? Has it been more than 3 days, since you have contacted them?

If it has been more than 3 days and you have not heard back from them, you can send a reply to the automated email, which you have received from them as soon as you sent your complaint.

One more question! Do you remember what options you have chosen to send your complaint? Did you make sure to inform them that "you have lost your purchased boosters"? Did you send a complaint from the game OR through this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please let me know these details, so that I can be of further assistance to you.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• Patti21
    Patti21 Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Ji PummyTaj, yes I am playing Pyramid solitaire saga. I wrote to them on Friday morning and used the link you show at the bottom of your message. I never received an automated email back from the?? I sent another message to them yesterday and again no response (looked in spam and not there either) I have informed them I have lost my boosters. Looks like I'm being ignored now... Thank you for your help it is much appreciated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?