1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Do you like The Nutcracker Leprechaun? ☘️

Options

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Imalittlemad - there are NO ‘additional’ quests. All you have to do is complete the 3 daily quests per day up to the total of 10 to be eligible to earn the prize 💪🏻

• kddemarchia
    kddemarchia Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

uggg...it is not showing up on mine!!!...anyone else having this problem?...I have restarted app, restarted phone, and considering uninstalling/reinstalling. Last time I did that though I lost all of my power up boosters when I connected back to my Facebook!...please any advice? I want to play with the cute little leprechaun friend too!

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Yes @flew66 but I cannot see the In-game Event like you all can see. It appeared as notification and when I opened the Game, no Window or Icon or Event seen. So, cannot even understand when is the deadline for me.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @kddemarchia, warm welcome to our community. The Odus challenge only pops up once when you open your game but it doesn’t show your progress. If you have seen the challenge pop up like the picture 👇🏻, that means you have it and you need to get 10 quests by 6pm Sunday and then you will get your leprechaun outfit. If you didn’t get it, you can try closing app and phone, wait a minute then reopen, make sure you have the latest update. Sometimes that works but if it doesn’t that means you haven’t been selected to play this event, not everyone gets to play unfortunately but this event will come back around and I’m sure you’ll get the next one. 😊🐰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @QueenMia - I love the Odus quests where we have a chance to get a new costume and absolutely love the Nutcracker Leprechaun outfit. Unfortunately I don't seem to have this event. I have the latest update, restarted my platform and played a few times but unfortunately he never showed up. 😥 Maybe next time.

• LadyAlucard
    LadyAlucard Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i don't have the lephracaun nutcracker costume and i have played this game soo much, that i am on level 2700 and i have not seen the announcement for the event until today. i know there are 51 or soo costumes toal i did my research. i only have 40 0r 41 thus far. i hope i can get the lephracaun. event soon.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

I hope I’m lucky enough to get Nutcrackers leprechaun costume, I’m not sure I have time to get all ten quests as you can’t tell how well you are doing without a progress bar but I’m keeping my fingers crossed tightly🤞🤞🤞

• GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Options

@QueenMia & @Community_Team, I've missed out on the last 3 or 4 special events. I have the newest version of the game, have cleared my cache, & everything else I can think of. So, now, I won't get Nutcracker Leprechaun,either. Am I cursed or something?

I've missed the Carnival Jelly Queen,too. How can those of us not getting these events make up for it?

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Apparently there is a tracker for the current Odus Challenge. When you start your game for the first time each day, you would get the pop up notification for the Odus challenge. The pop up message actually shows the progress. Here’s my screen shot. Also, it seems tracking all my completed quests Under my account across devices. Good luck with your challenge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?