πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Lost bars

Options
topjim0713
topjim0713 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm kinda upset right now.. I spent like 20 bars to complete a level and it accidentally quit the level when I tried to extend.... how can I ask for possible compensation?

Answers

• topjim0713
    topjim0713 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Ok it was 30...hit 2 by mistake..lmao

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @topjim0713 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that! And yes, it happens to all of us!! We click on "buy lives/ buy moves" when we really don't want to. And we hit on "quit the game" when we can't as we have already spent so many of our GB!!

Only the "Player Support Team" handles these kind of issues and you can send a request, but not sure if you will be compensated or not!! But, it is always worth a try....

What you can do to get your Gold Bars back is ---> You can send the complaint from your game itself through the "Settings" (gear wheel) icon ---> Then go to the "Purchases" tab and click on it ---> Then in the appeared screen, scroll all the way down and click on Contact Us ---> A form will pop out and fill it up -- both Topic & Subtopic must be filled. Then explain about the issue in the comment box provided.

Once you "Submit" the complaint, you will receive an automated email as acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them within 3 to 5 days, send a reply to that automated email itself and give them a heads-up that you have not heard from them.

Also, please ignore the suggestions in that automated email as they are regular trouble shooting tips and it will not pertain to your issue.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Hope everything works out and you will receive your Gold Bars back.

Have a great day! Stay safe & Warm 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?