๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Nutcracker's damage in the new blockers???

Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hello to all the awesome CCFS players!

This time, I have a very very very special poll for you!

This poll I inspired it from @QueenMia 's last contest 'Exclusive Sneak Peek - Help us name our new blocker for a chance to win Gold bars' and from my last part of my special tribute that I did for my beloved Nutcracker (you can find that part of my tribute here.)

Well, let's go to the main subject. According to the contest which is over now, we wait for the answer on the question how those new blockers will be officially named.

Those are the new blockers that will appear in the game BUT...They might change when they released in the game or...maybe not!

BUT...There is a big question about these new blockers.

As you will notice, those blockers has nuts on them so...I have a HUGE Feeling that these might appear in 'Dunk The Cookie' and 'Spread the Jam' Levels like Caramel Blockers too mostly and I think that they will have something to do with Nutcracker (and you know why!)

As we know and read from my tribute, Nutcracker does 1x damage to licorice locks, licorice swirls and in buttons while he does 2x damage on caramel blockers.

So, my question is:

How much damage Nutcracker will gonna do in those new nutty blockers?

I wait your guess and your comment below in this new poll !

Enjoy it!

Nutcracker's damage in the new blockers??? 17 votes

1x damage
0%
2x damage
41%
_Elsa_Diamond_LimGlenn1972flew66mysticalmystygr33n3y3zAbhinavSargar 7 votes
3x damage
41%
dananellebearwithmeNat09tininha1975BQN537Lotus_Flowerakthamabuali 7 votes
4x damage
17%
Sharon_LoosecandycrushinitSofia1992 3 votes
ยซ13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?