πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Didn't receive a character I just won

Options
aquamarinecandyc2019
aquamarinecandyc2019 Posts: 105 Level 3

Hello,After finishing the last event (Octopus), as usual, there are challenges should be done with different prizes. E.g. Dunking cookies four times for receiving a blue box.Β Well, one of the prizes was that Unicorn while it was white and had stars on her back. I completed the challenge and received the message that I have earned this prize, this character, but after I backed to menu I found out this character has not been added to my game. I updated the game but nothing changed. Is there any way I could get back that prize? Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot. But I suppose there should be a way to prove, for example my history of playing games and everything can be found in the memory of the game? I don't know. Anyway, Please help.

Β 

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @aquamarinecandyc2019 and welcome to our friendly community! The only character challenges that are currently ongoing (or were recently ongoing) - was Olivia, where if you completed it including the star challenge, you would have a new character (Olivia) added to your scrapbook (as long as you hadn't won her previously) and then there was the recent Quest challenge where if you completed the required number of quests you got the Nutcracker Leprechaun outfit. Not everyone gets all the special events (I didn't receive the Leprechaun one). There was no special event involving Misty the Unicorn where you would win an outfit, that challenge - for the Carnival Misty outfit was last month. What you probably saw was the Misty challenge where if you collect the designated amount of stars in the required time frame - you would win some boosters (or points towards boosters) - not a costume for Misty.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @aquamarinecandyc2019 and welcome to our friendly community! The only character challenges that are currently ongoing (or were recently ongoing) - was Olivia, where if you completed it including the star challenge, you would have a new character (Olivia) added to your scrapbook (as long as you hadn't won her previously) and then there was the recent Quest challenge where if you completed the required number of quests you got the Nutcracker Leprechaun outfit. Not everyone gets all the special events (I didn't receive the Leprechaun one). There was no special event involving Misty the Unicorn where you would win an outfit, that challenge - for the Carnival Misty outfit was last month. What you probably saw was the Misty challenge where if you collect the designated amount of stars in the required time frame - you would win some boosters (or points towards boosters) - not a costume for Misty.

• aquamarinecandyc2019
    aquamarinecandyc2019 Posts: 105 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for your clear explanations about the game. Well I guess it's some kind of an error or something. It happened again during Olivia event(challenges after I received Olivia)

and I noticed the prize doesn't show that I would receive a new costume...and Yes, I just received power ups. No costume or new Misty's look.

here are the pics:

Thanks for your guidance anyway!

have a nice time πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?