πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I bought 1 hour of freeplay through my Google app. It never showed up in my account.

Cindy1024
Cindy1024 Posts: 2 Newbie

How can I send the receipt showing I did not get what i paid for?

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5

Hello @Cindy1024

I'm sorry you didn't get your freeplay. You should get in touch with Customer Care in the game you bought the freeplay for. Customer Care should be located in the Settings of your game.

I hope you have a happy ending to this.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator

Hello @Cindy1024 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your purchased items into your game!!

A little bit more to add to what my friend @debrichmond suggested above....

Sometimes, if the items we have purchased were not added into our game immediately, then Force closing the App ---> Disconnecting from Internet ---> Restarting the device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes will help.

If you still do not see the items, then it is best to contact the King Player Support team, as this King Community does not deal with purchase issues since they query needs your personal details.

Like Deb said above, you can contact the team directly from your game. So, here is how:

Through Settings (Gear Wheel Icon), click on the ? ---> Now look for the question with "Purchases" and check if your issue is listed there ---> If not, then scroll down all the way to where you see "Contact Us" tab and click on it ---> Choose the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase" ---> and SUB-TOPIC as "Purchase Items Not Received" ---> Then explain a bit more about the issue in the given comment box and Submit your complaint.

You will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement. If you have not heard back from them within 3 to 5 days, please send reply to that automated email itself and give them a heads-up that you have not heard from them yet!

Please post back if you need further assistance or have any more questions. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will receive your purchased items soon!

Please stay Safe and Warm! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?