🍓 Jam levels 🍓 Goal, Types, General Strategy & Trivia✨
Jam levels or Spread the Jam are one of the five level types in Candy Crush FRIENDS Saga.
To finish a jam level, the player has to spread the jam everywhere (on every space), which is done by matching candies or making and using special candies' effect over at least one jam square. The jam will then spread over to all candies without a jam square under them. However, if a player matches candies with no jam under them, then the jam won't spread. This is why every jam level has at least one free jam square; that is, a square that is filled with jam the moment the level begins.
When all of the jam is spread, Sugar Crush is activated - candy fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then all of the special candies and fish activate themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, due to the fact that if you complete the main level objective, you almost always have enough points for at least one star.
Special Candies, such as Color Bombs and Swedish Fish, can help spread the jam even further!
There are two types of jam levels so far:
- ✨Red jam✨ (Introduced in level 61): The jam has the same properties as jam in Candy Crush Soda Saga and jelly in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
- ✨Purple jam✨ (Introduced in level 1001): The jam has similar properties to regular or special candies.
- If you have no moves to break blockers or spread jam make special candy or collect your friend's candy.
- Working on the bottom of the board can spread the jam in the squares above and clear blockers.
- Use Special Candies to hit the areas you can't reach or make a match in.
- Special Candies are always helpful.
- Combine Special Candies: Color Bomb + Striped.
- Narrow areas are harder so match in so check there before moving for a match.
- Using a Color Bomb also makes it easier to make the other Special Candies since it reduces one of the colors on the board.
- Remove Licorice Swirls and blocks so they are out of the way of your special moves and give more room to make Special Candy.
- On purple jam levels, make special candies nearby the blockers to open space and when there are enough jam squares at the bottom, use fish candies to spread the jam at the top board.
- The red jam type is a combination between jam levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga and jelly levels in Candy Crush Jelly Saga: jam mechanics/jam counter and multiple sections. On the other hand, the purple jam type has exclusive jam mechanism in Candy Crush Friends Saga.
📸Yeti's travels around the world
💕The story of the Nutcracker 🎶
🍭candy pieces and characters
around the world😁
🔵Let's collect Blue Candies🔵
with the Nutcracker
😁Let's spread the laughter😂
🐱Adding Ruby, Montie or Misty, we need some lovely cats.
📲Communicate with Dachs’ Deliveries team members.
🎁Gifts for my birthday🎁
New design for Tiffi