🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost levels

ldawg1986
ldawg1986 Posts: 1 Newbie

I tried to connect an local account to my wife's facebook and lost the progress made and it synced different progress. When I logged out the access was not restored. Is it possible to regain that progress made from the device.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Ur wife Facebook is her account... how can u connect ur account to her Facebook?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @ldawg1986 and welcome to our wonderful King Community! I want to make sure I understand what you are talking about. You mention a local account - are you referring to a king.com account? What platform do you normally play on? Do you play via a king.com or FB (your own) account? Does your wife also play the game? You should not mix FB or game accounts.You cannot store two different game accounts to the same FB account.

If you don't have a FB account and don't want to create one, you should go ahead and play the game through King.com to ensure your progress is saved.

Customer Support can restore lost progress, if you have been playing through King.com or FB (but this needs to be your account - if your wife plays thru FB, Customer Support will see her progress - not yours).

You can contact Player Support directly from a mobile device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with my game" and then on the second drop down click on "Game didn't save". This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your game progress and someone should get back with you. Make sure you also explain what happened in the comment area.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?