I can't use my gold bars

teachcolby
teachcolby Posts: 4 Newbie

I can't use my gold bars

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @teachcolby and welcome to our friendly community. I haven't seen this as a problem with a lot of players here in Candy Crush Friends (it appears to be an issue for some people in Candy Crush Saga). Usually when you can't access your gold bars (to buy more moves etc.), your game thinks you are not connected to the internet. The games need a strong and steady internet signal and sometimes if there is a brief interruption or dip in signal, the game can get hung up and think you are no longer connected to the internet.

Sometimes when the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

I know unfortunately you will lose the progress on the level you were on - but hopefully this will help you continue the game without the problem you experienced.

If you still have the same issue, please post a print screen as requested above and let us know in the comment area below so we can help you further. Also please let us know what platform you are on (PC or mobile ) and the make and model. The more information we receive the better the studio will be able to help you if it is a glitch with the game.

Thank you.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Can printscreen the failure msg?

• bearwithme
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @teachcolby and welcome to our friendly community. I haven't seen this as a problem with a lot of players here in Candy Crush Friends (it appears to be an issue for some people in Candy Crush Saga). Usually when you can't access your gold bars (to buy more moves etc.), your game thinks you are not connected to the internet. The games need a strong and steady internet signal and sometimes if there is a brief interruption or dip in signal, the game can get hung up and think you are no longer connected to the internet.

Sometimes when the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

I know unfortunately you will lose the progress on the level you were on - but hopefully this will help you continue the game without the problem you experienced.

If you still have the same issue, please post a print screen as requested above and let us know in the comment area below so we can help you further. Also please let us know what platform you are on (PC or mobile ) and the make and model. The more information we receive the better the studio will be able to help you if it is a glitch with the game.

Thank you.

• teachcolby

Hi Stan,

I appreciate your suggestions. However, I've tried them all, and it hasn't solved the problem. I can't use my gold bars, and I can't use the Booster Wheel when a level isn't completed. I don't know how to take a picture of the screen on my phone.

• teachcolby

Hi bearwithme,

Thank you for your suggestions. I have taken them all, and none of them have resolved the issue. I appreciate your time.

Thank you, again.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Do u see something like an attachment icon in this comment box below?

printscreen the failure msg in ur phone and save to pictures. Then use the attachment icon below n search the file n put it here.

• teachcolby

Hi Stan,

I don't know how to take a screenshot with my phone. No error message comes up when I try to use the gold bars or the Booster Wheel, just spinning, like it's trying to connect, but never does.

Thanks again.

• cherelsimaubi
    cherelsimaubi Posts: 3 Newbie

I also can't use my gold bars

That's all it shows.

• bearwithme

Hello. @cherelsimaubi and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. Did you try the suggestions posted above? Clearing your cache, making sure you have the latest update and turning your device for at least 10 seconds? When you see the spinning circle it usually means it can’t connect to the internet even if it is just temporary.

Turn off your game, wait a few minutes and try again. If you still have issues please post again here so we can try and help you further.

• cherelsimaubi
    cherelsimaubi Posts: 3 Newbie

Yes I have tried all those but I still get the same thing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?