🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Gold bars are unusable..Error

stephany14
stephany14 Posts: 3 Newbie

Cannot use my gold bars.why." I tried closing app...rebooting iPad..nothing works.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Can u printscreen ? U want to use ur gold bars on?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,951 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hello @stephany14 and welcome to our friendly King community! Is this problem with Candy Crush Friends? Can you please provide a print screen of the error message if you there was one as requested above? Or did the wheel just spin and you couldn't complete the transaction? Have you tried clearing your cache and have you made sure you have the most recent update to the game?

You are the second person who has reported this problem but I don't know what platform the other person is using. I play on a mini iPad 5 and have not been having problems contacting the store. But I will report the problem to the CMs in case it is a more serious glitch in the game. But if you can - it is very important that you provide a print screen showing the failed attempt to purchase gold bars (I assume you are not referring to the piggy bank).

• stephany14

Hi..thank you for replyng I am using iPad as well.. it worked fine until a couple of weeks ago. Now I cannot use bars or collect the gift boxes..screnprints attached

• stephany14

I got it! I think it got confused between my Facebook and my login account..idk I removed app..downloaded agaiin and logged in with email acct this time. It is working again. Yay! Thank you all

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator

Hello @stephany14 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am thinking the issue got rectified because the bug was removed by deleting and reinstalling the App.

Usually, when we are having this "connection error" issue, reinstallation is the best remedy and it worked out for you too 🙂

Keep enjoying your game(s) and have a wonderful week!

Please stay safe & warm! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?