🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game problem in crush friend saga.

Options
Rosceo
Rosceo Posts: 10 Level 2
edited April 2020 in Support

Hi:. Well hi there to the King community. I have a question to any players that are in the 1000+ levels, when you got to level 1,000 or better did anyone start having Internet problems like it would just disconnect and not let you get to your credit cards when you would, like hit the button for 9 more life's. Like the box that has came to the page as a prize. When I tap on the box it will have the circle to show it's thinking. Then it just tells me I have no internet. Same thing when I want to break my piggy bank. Can someone out there please HELP!!!!!!. Please let let me know, I am witts end.... Thanks ** Removed by CM - Personal info ** 3/31/20

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,119 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rosceo . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Do you have problem with purchase ?

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

You can find all info about refunds and broken purchases here.

If you play on mobile, go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Don't forget to add your Game User ID to the email so Player Support will find your game.

Hope this will help you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Rosceo - I just want to clarify what you are saying. Have you already made the purchase - or can you not make the purchase because the game says there is no internet? In the case of the piggy bank - because in Friends you pre-purchase it - this would indeed be a case of a 'purchase not received' since you cannot 'break' your bank and get the GB you have already paid for and you should follow the steps that @kiara_wael has provided.

However if it is a case of trying to make a new purchase but it won't go through because it says you are not connected to the internet - that is a different issue entirely. Internet connection problems should have nothing to do with what level you are on. Part of the problem may be the increase of personal usage of the internet now that almost all people are staying home, working or not and there is a large increased demand on your local internet providers, so there may be a dip in service and the signal you receive may not be as steady or strong as in the past. The games are sensitive to a strong and steady signal and so if they detect a drop in signal strength or temporary interruption, that game may think you are playing off line and it won't let you do certain actions like purchase items.

If this is the case, I suggest you clear your cache, make sure your software is up to date and turn off your device for 15 seconds and then turn it back on and reopen the game and see if that helps restore your ability to purchase items.

• Rosceo
    Rosceo Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi. Well I purchased 12 gold bars didn't get them. I know that I have to go to Google for that but I am not able to make a call out at this time untill I get my new phone. It just keeps saying no internet. If I do get it to catch the internet then I am able to open my bank but right now I can get the coin store. That way is the only way for me to bye coin. I have an update that I can't do. I will hit on the icon (for update), and it takes me to the coin store, why is it charging me,?. It is the same problems that I have been having for a while.

Thank you, Rosceo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?