πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Yeti

Options
Pensfan
Pensfan Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi! This is my first time participating in is. But I didn't get my gold bars. Do you know when I will get them? Thank you. Love the game. Kim

Best Answer

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Okay I understand you better now. There's a contest if you look above the site you will see a link ,win gold bars with you favorite yeti . Once you click on that link you will see that there is a pool and then you can vote the yeti that you like the best. Once you vote in the pool , random players will be selected to win gold bars Best of wishes to you !I hope this made sense if you need any more help you can PM. me

Answers

• gr33n3y3z
    Options

What do you mean you did not receive your gold bars? did you participate in a competition on king and won gold bars by any chance?

• Pensfan
    Pensfan Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. It was pick your favorite yeti and why and you get 30 gold bars. I did not get them.

• gr33n3y3z
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Okay I understand you better now. There's a contest if you look above the site you will see a link ,win gold bars with you favorite yeti . Once you click on that link you will see that there is a pool and then you can vote the yeti that you like the best. Once you vote in the pool , random players will be selected to win gold bars Best of wishes to you !I hope this made sense if you need any more help you can PM. me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?