πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Lost Boosters

Options
shae216
shae216 Posts: 9 Level 2

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game because it keeps saying it has an update. When I reinstalled it, my boosters were gone. How do I get them back?

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Boosters r not saved on the account id... so when uninstall... boosters r lost ...

• shae216
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thanks stan1981. I wish I had realized that before I uninstalled it. Those boosters would have helped me get off of this level!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,422 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @shae216 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you had to reinstall your game, and because of that you have lost all your saved up boosters!!

But, can you tell me why you have decided to reinstall your game instead of "Updating" your App?

Were you not finding any updates in your game App Store? Did you try to reboot your device and see if the Update opened up?

• shae216
    Options

I tried to update the app, but it does not show an update in the Google Play Store. I restarted my phone and it still dis not show an update available. I did the uninstall/reinstall after neither of those worked. The app still says I have an update available. I didn't lose my progress and was finally able to pass the level I was stuck on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?