🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Easter will be here soon

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
edited April 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi enjoys spending time with her friends and family. A few of them got together for St. Patrick’s Day and they went to a pub for lunch and then stayed to watch the parade. Time does go fast and it’s almost time for Easter. Although Tiffi really doesn’t celebrate the holiday with religion, she does enjoy the egg hunt and the Easter basket that her father creates for her from the candy in his store.

Tiffi checks her text messages and no one needs her help with their levels today. She calls Kimmy but gets her machine. Same thing happens when she calls Jenny. She leaves messages for both of them.

“I know what I can do!” Tiffi says. “I haven’t spoke to Elsa for a while so maybe she is home.”

“Hello,” says Elsa.

“Elsa, it’s Tiffi, how are you?” Tiffi asks. “How is your writing coming along? I saw that you created a St. Patrick’s Day story. I loved the story, but I also loved the video that you created. You are so talented my dear friend. Are you going to be doing an Easter story? You know that I am far from a religious character, so I want you to know that just in case you are planning on doing a story around this holiday. Maybe we can get together to discuss this further.”

The two girls make plans to meet and say their goodbyes.

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Tiffi and Elsa meet for lunch

Start at the beginning here - Tiffi thinks about Easter

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?