πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Streak

gbunny
gbunny Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the new Version of candy crush, it says I have streaks feature but I have none. I've done multiple levels without loosing a life and still nothing. I even restarted my phone... Nothing. What am I doing wrong? Thanka

Best Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer βœ“

This new feature is for selected group and it may rotate ...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @gbunny and welcome to our Friendly King Community. Not all events are available for all players. In this case it appears you do not currently have the Sweat Streak in Candy Crush Friends. I do not either. However, a lot of times the studio will release a new feature to a smaller group of people to test how it works and then later expand it to a larger group of people, so hopefully we will both see this feature sometime in the future. In the meantime, hopefully you have the Spring Calendar event and are enjoying that! 😊

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer βœ“

This new feature is for selected group and it may rotate ...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @gbunny and welcome to our Friendly King Community. Not all events are available for all players. In this case it appears you do not currently have the Sweat Streak in Candy Crush Friends. I do not either. However, a lot of times the studio will release a new feature to a smaller group of people to test how it works and then later expand it to a larger group of people, so hopefully we will both see this feature sometime in the future. In the meantime, hopefully you have the Spring Calendar event and are enjoying that! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?