why mt actual levels r not showing on my computer

Rekha_Goenka
Rekha_Goenka Posts: 59 Level 2

why mt actual levels r not showing on my computer

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello @Rekha_Goenka and welcome to our friendly King Community. I am sorry you are having this problem. Have you been playing the game on your computer or did you recently change from a mobile device to your computer?

Have you been playing (on whatever device) via Facebook or a King.com account? If you have Player Support can help you retrieve your progress on your computer.

Can you please provide a bit more information in the comment area below so I can assist you better?

Thank you.

• Rekha_Goenka
    Rekha_Goenka Posts: 59 Level 2

i m playing on both mobile n computer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @Rekha_Goenka - thank you for the additional information. I play just on mobile devices but I have found that sometimes for Friends, my levels won't match between the two devices. Usually, if I clear my cache, (make sure the app is updated) and reboot the device that isn't matching with the one showing my actual progress, the other device will catch up. Also - hopefully you are playing thru either FB or King.com and you need to make sure both devices are signed in to the same account so they will align with each other.

If you still are having trouble and your computer is on a different level - then you will need to contact player support.

You can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with my game" and then on the second drop down click on "Game didn't save". This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your game progress and someone should get back with you. Make sure you also explain what happened in the comment area.

• kimmy68
    kimmy68 Posts: 1 Newbie

I changed my device how do I get my saved game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?