🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How to get Boosters?

hery55
hery55 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2020 in Discussions

I recently started playing again and I saw that my new friends playing had all this extra stuff called boosters and in my game there is nothing that is willing to help me such as those boosters

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend

Hi @hery55 Every King games has boosters on it, for Candy Crush Friends we have 3 different kind of lollipop hammers, and also 3 different kind of friendly charge. All those boosters either you can earn it for free by collecting the stickers from daily quests, opening up the reward at the end of portals, or from mystery chest, but you can also purchase them with real money.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there @hery55 and warm welcome to the Community 👋

To add up to our Superstar @mysticalmysty, please note that there are plenty of ways to earn free boosters and Gold bars here in the Community 😉Just check our Contest area here to see what we currently have!

If you're interested in giving us some feedback to help us make the game better, check our hottest topics too! There's always something to win, something to talk about, something to discover and some fun to be having in here 🤗

See you around the Community! Until then, don't forget not have fun 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?