🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Frozen game for WEEKS

Options
dstny66
dstny66 Posts: 1 Newbie

I can not play! As soon as I hit play it freezes at the point this game tries to give me my daily prize! I've restarted my phone & updated this app... NOTHING helps!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,044 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @dstny66 and welcome to our friendly King Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

There are several things you can do:

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

You said you have checked and your app is up to date - you might want to ensure you didn't miss an update in the last day or so.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Also check and make sure that you have enough free memory in your phone. If you have downloaded videos and have a lot of photos, they can take up a lot of storage space and not leave much space for the phone and games to function.

If you are still having problems and this doesn't help, them you will probably need to reinstall the app - however - if you do that - any boosters and lives you may have saved will be gone because they reside locally on your device/phone. Your progress in the game will not be lost - as long as you are playing the game thru either FB or King.com and if needed, Player Support can restore your progress.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?