🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Connection Problem

Options
AlexisM59
AlexisM59 Posts: 62 Pro Player 👑

I can't get any of my Candy Crush Game's to connect to the internet, it keeps saying connection era try again later. I can't send or receive lives from Friends and I play all day and send lives. Please help me out before I get to the point of uninstalling all the game's I play. Thank You .

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Do check ur wifi n data connection speed.

r u on PC or phone?

can try on phone?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @AlexisM59 and welcome to our wonderful King Community! With the increased demand on the internet due to the large number of people worldwide who are currently staying at home, this may unfortunately be a problem more people will end up experiencing. In Candy Crush Saga the game was experiencing these issues and you can read more about it here: "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

• mah82603
    mah82603 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been having the same issue long before COVID ever hit and people were staying home. I've even gone to places like the library and used their Wi-Fi and many other places. I am using it on an android phone. In fact I just got a new phone, and was hoping it would be different but it's actually worse. I'm about to delete all my games and say screw it and find some other games to waste time on.

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,194 Level 5
    Options

Hello @mah82603

Have you tried closing some of the other apps you have open? From my own experience, it works for me. Especially if I have more the game open more than once, along with some of the other games.

Lig out of your game, and close all the other open apps, and then log back into your game and see if that helps. It's also better if you use the King account login instead of Facebook.

Let me know if this helps.

• Cristinaduarte
    Cristinaduarte Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Boa noite

Estou na fase 9 da corrida bônus aquática e quando clica no jogador o jogo fecha. Alguém sabe me informar o que está acontecendo?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Cristinaduarte and welcome to our friendly King Community. We only use English here in the main part of the community. So could you please ask your question again, but in English? If it is about a different topic than internet connection issues, then please post it in English in a new thread. You are welcome to use a translation app. if needed.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?