šŸ”„ Hot right Now! šŸŒ¶
šŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļøFind your Team HERE!

Bad news šŸ˜­

Options
gr33n3y3z
gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

So a few hours ago I accidentally broke my tablet šŸ˜« ! I'm using another device right now, but anyways I will not be posting as much as I would normally would until I get a new tablet.

This community is my outlet during tough times like these.

Another bad note is I lost the calender event which I aced every level but it erased all my progress and put me straight to week two not counting week one which I beat Every level šŸ˜£šŸ˜”

Oh man I'm so bummed out. I'll post when I'm able.

I guess the only good thing that I can do is still crush candy with my account on a different device ( not mine) it's my son's tablet šŸ˜

Talk soon when I'm able šŸ˜Š

Stay safe everyone.

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

@gr33n3y3z I'm so sorry for what happened to your tablet. You can use phone or computer if you have one. I always use all my devices to access the community if something happens to one, like having it broken, stolen, or taken away in my case. No matter what happens, the community will be with you always.

Stay safe and take care of yourself and your family šŸ˜ŠšŸŒø

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @candycrushinit

The one thing I do know is this community is strong and full of amazing players/ friends.

I'm not saying farewell but I might be ghost for a bit, not my intentions though.

Thank you for your kind words ā™„ļø

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

@gr33n3y3z The only times when I'm invisible for a while and in my team events in any King games is when technical and internet difficulties start to hit my devices, or gets stolen and/or taken away because of my troubles. Because I would never be happy if I'm not here with everybody in the community. It is the only place I can go in this period of time where everybody feels safe and happy.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

We are wight here waiting for you @gr33n3y3z

• bigdreamer
    bigdreamer Posts: 225 Level 2
    Options

Hope you get a new tablet soon. Look on the bright side. You might be able to get a better one than last time. Good luck and stay positivešŸ™‚

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @gr33n3y3z .

Oh my...I'm really sorry about what happened with your tablet.

If I could, I would gave you my tablet.

Don't worry, we will wait for you to come back here and also, I'm sorry for losing your progress in Spring Calendar too.

It's sad to make a big progress and suddenly, to lose it all.

Please stay safe my friend and when you find a way from another device, please talk to us!

• Sassy76Pants
    Sassy76Pants Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. This is definitely my outlet at times to. Hang in there girl.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?