🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is it just me, or does this game seem like a Pay to win/Succeede

Options
Twilight_Shimmer
Twilight_Shimmer Posts: 12 Level 2

I have been playing awhile now, and I have come to the realization that if you DONT have boosts and items, you WONT get far in this game unless you are very very lucky. Early stages are simple and fair, but as you progress to later stages, new mechanics combined with ever larges boards make beating stages near impossible without the aforementioned boosts and items. This is more then doubly true with special event stages such as the recent Squid levels. The worst part is you CAN "earn" gold but to "earn" it again you have to PAY for that right by buying a Piggy bank. So in short as the title asks Anyone else feel like this is a pay to win game?

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Twilight_Shimmer, it’s very nice to meet you, my name is Nathalie. I’m sorry you’re having problems with some levels but I can assure you they can all be done without boosters. I admit some are pretty hard and that’s why the gaming studio is constantly revising the levels to make sure people continue enjoying the game. If they see that people have trouble doing a certain level, they will adjust the number of moves and vice versa. When you get a difficult level, you can always check out the video for that level ( on top of your screen) or you can post your question for help in support, will be happy to help you.

Doing the daily quests will help get the boosters for free, you can go back and play on easier levels to get your quests done, then, when you have your boosters, come back and play that difficult level.😉

As for the gold bars, have you tried entering our contests, there’s always one going on here in “ Hot topics “ Every community has it’s own contests and some other community contests will allow you to put the gold bars in the game of your choice including the contests in “ Welcome to the community “

I hope this helps, stay safe 😊🐰

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Twilight_Shimmer Welcome to the CCFS community. As @Nat09 has pointed out, there are different ways that you can earn boosters. Unlike other King's games, we can't earn free gold in CCFS. However, there are contests that players can win free gold.

The gold bars can be used for redeem lives, however, the timed boosters are more useful in completing difficult levels IMHO. When I started playing CCFS, I intentionally didn't use any boosters and I collected free boosters from the daily quests and from the level / portal prize boxes. I rack up a stockpile of free boosters in the first couple of months for future challenging levels. I do need to use the free boosters from time to time now as the higher levels are quite challenging. My own rule of thumb is try to complete the level without booster as much as possible. If I decide to use booster, I will not use more than one booster otherwise it is kind of defeating the purpose of playing.

I have played CCFS for over a year and I have not spent any money on CCFS. I am currently at 2730+. I would say that it is up to the player to decide if they want to spend any money at all. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?