🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where to find the 2 hours booster?

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,325 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Win 30 Gold Bars - Which Misty do you prefer? 🦄.

Comments

• Dee4463
    Dee4463 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can’t get anyone to answer me!!! I earned a blue fish with yellow lightening bolt booster that has a time limit of 2 hrs. I'm not able to find or access that booster to use in the game. How do I find or access it?

and how do I vote on which misty I like?

thanks

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Dee4463

Hi, hope this helps you. First about the timed fish booster, these on turned on and ready to use as soon as you acquire or win them by either doing the daily quests, they can be part of the dairy rewards, completing a level where there is a prize box, competing in one of the special events re: The Spring Stories, etc. You can't save these, if it is a 2 hour one, you have to play within that time period. When you enter a level before you click to play you will see any boosters that are active at the time at the top, over the character that you have chosen to use. Hopefully one day they will change this to that the boosters will only count down while you are playing. Have lost many myself due to the fact that I couldn't play right away after I won them.

Favorite Misty contest is over but if you click on contests you will find What is your favorite Tiffi ...vote for gold bars as prize. Also Beat The Superstar Challenge still has about 10 days left..

Good luck and keep Crushing Candies!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?